- Official online entries must be completed in their entirety. Studio owners/directors must check the Talent Release clause on every Official Entry submitted.
- ENTRIES MUST BE received in our office by July 31st 2019. Entries will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis and will be limited to the amount of performance time available.
- The Age will be considered as of July 31st 2019 for all the the registrations received. Age Categories will be defined based on that date.
- No entries will be processed without full payment. Paypal Payments, Visa, Master Card, money orders, cashier checks or cash will be accepted.
- Individual personal checks will not be honored after the deadline. All returned checks are subject to a $25 service fee.
- Payment of entries sent after the deadline date must be in the form of a Cash, Cashier’s Check or Money Order.
- SK-2019 reserves the right to add additional competition days or move the competition location due to unforeseen circumstances.
- SK-2019 also reserves the right to cancel any event (Category) that does not meet the minimal number of acceptable entries. In the event this should occur, all entry fees will be refunded. There will be NO refunds on entries after the minimum numbers of entries have been received and the competition has been confirmed
- The use of ANY electronic devices for Photo / Video recording is PROHIBITED
- It is the responsibility of the studio owner/director to inform their students and parents of the NO Photo/Video rule. No food, drinks or smoking is allowed in the competition performance area or inside the contracted venue. All participating teachers, dancers and spectators are expected to display good sportsmanship. Failure to comply could result in immediate disqualification and loss of privileges to participate in future SK - 2019 Competitions.
- If there is only one performer in a particular category, they will be allowed to perform in all the rounds & can win the title.
- Lyrics & Lyrics stand will not be allowed throughout the competition. Please memorize them.
- All Finalists from Other cities should pay for their accomodation & travel. We will try to get good deals for your accomodation.
- Invitations to India Finalists will be sent. Travel & Accomodation should be borne by the participants.
Star Kalakaar Finals - Dallas -TBD
Disclaimer - Following Information is Subject to change. Please review this information quite often.
General Informantion - http://www.starkalakaar.com/index.php/general-information
Terms & Conditions - http://www.starkalakaar.com/index.php/terms-conditions
Registration Fees/ Performance Categories - http://www.starkalakaar.com/index.php/registration-fees-performance-categories
Age Grps & Categories - http://www.starkalakaar.com/index.php/competition-types-age-categories
Rules & Regulations - https://www.starkalakaar.com/rules-regulations
Competition Flow - http://www.starkalakaar.com/index.php/competition-flow